Tuesday, November 16, 2010

About me

Who am I: times new roman 12.
         
          Well hello there my name is Marcus, I was born and raised in Colorado for my whole life. I was born in downtown Denver, I am a very athletic kid the can play many sports like football, basketball, baseball, hockey, and lacrosse. Music means a lot to me because I am always listening to it everyday during the morning and the afternoon and at nighttime. I also listen to music when I am practicing my sports like basketball and baseball I have it in my car and when I’m going around with some friends. When I am around my friends I can be loud but when I’m not around I can be very quiet like I can be on some days when I am around them. I like to have fun with family and friends, friends can be considered family members to me.

Why I started a blog:

          The reason why I started a blog was to try something new like becoming a blogger. The other reason why I started a blog was to talk about stuff that I don’t talk to anybody about what’s going on with personal stuff or other things and to talk about what I love like sports and family and friends.

What I hope for a blog reader:

          I hope that the log reader would like the topics that I will talk about with sports and music. I would enjoy talking about sports because that’s all I do is play sports and I enjoy with what I do with them. I hope the following readers.

What inspires me:

          The things that inspire me are pro football and basketball players like Michael Jordan he became a great inspiration for me in basketball. In football I would have to say John Elway to become a quarterback in football. But the real inspiration would be my family members and friends because of all the stuff that we all been through like with a cousin being shot in back of the head and in his body.

1 comment:

  1. Music is my life too.. And gee that's crazy I've never broken a bone yet but I don't want to either..

    ReplyDelete