Friday, November 19, 2010

5 Days

The past five days I have been spending it inside a classroom that I have all day to get credit for my humanities class. The truth is that I liked this class and I had fun in it with some really fun people that are in it, I waked up every morning ready to come to this class to see what happens for the day and it gets better. We all work really hard, we worked really good together, and can make it through without any fights. This class is almost like freedom writers. With all the kids that you won’t think would work together really well, but they end up all getting along with each other. That movie inspired me to be a writer, hopefully it can do the same with other kids or adults that see it, it can change some thoughts that you had at first about other people and how they act.
           
            The very first thought of this class when I walked into it was that it was going to be boring and that I shouldn’t be here, but now I realized that my mind changed about it after two days of being in here and it was the greatest. Kids are nice we all have fun, enjoy the little things that went on during class with some guest speakers who I thought were very interesting, especially my teachers friend who blogs for two game sites and that he does some interviews to celebrities He hasn’t done some of the people that he would like to interview but I hope he gets the chance to interview the people he would like to. He seems to like his job a lot and I wouldn’t blame him, that job seems pretty cool to do. The other days, I learned about what a blog was. I didn’t know anything about it until we started doing it, then I started to like it because I got to talk about something I love and enjoy to do a lot and that a blog is something that you actually can have on your resume. Blogs are interesting, depending on the person and how he/she reaches out to the readers, some can be sports, and others can be on whatever they want it to be.

            Today is the last day of bogs and I am actually sad about it because it’s the last blog and the last day of this class but hopefully I have some of the kids I had in this one in some of my class next trimester. I would have one kid in this class with crew with me and he’s a cool guy to be around just really quiet almost all the time. But overall this class was the best and I’m going to miss it, but I can’t let that get in my way of getting better throughout the rest of the school and I will work hard to get better with my work and grades

No comments:

Post a Comment